A downloadable game
It's not what you know, it's who... a space game that's all about people and relationships. Successfully funded, but you can still back the game to get beta access.
- Single-player combination of top down 2D spaceflight and strategic manipulation of your network of contacts
- No ship given to you at game start: you must take a loan and hire a ship, or borrow one from a wealthy relative
- Run missions using your family and friends' connections to government or business
- Research information on other characters through chatting to friends and relatives
- Customise your ship with lasers, passenger quarters, shields, bolt weapons, missiles and scanners
- Blackmail others with the information you find, or sell it to the press
- Procedural generation of a whole society of thousands of random characters
- Start every new game from your character's birth
- Choose your parents and all your major life choices as you grow up
- Your choices determine your personality and your friends, relatives and enemies
- Full modding support: change all the organisations, events, weapons, planets, ships, conversations and tutorial system.
- Windows, Mac and Linux at launch
|Published||Mar 07, 2016|
|Publisher||Think Code Learn LTD|
|Release date||May 01, 2016|
|Tags||2D, Procedural Generation, Roguelike, Space, Space Sim, Strategy RPG|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Links||Homepage, Community, Steam Greenlight, Twitter|
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.